See this page in: Bulgarian, Dutch, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese
Matthew 25:41 tells us that Hell was prepared for the Devil and his angels. That’s why such a place was prepared in the first place.
It was not by original plan and design for men and women--for human sinners. It was prepared for the Devil and his angels. The Lord Jesus tells us that Himself.
- Is there an actual place called “Hell”? Answer
- Is there anyone in Hell today? Answer
- Will there literally be a burning fire in Hell? Answer
- What should you be willing to do to stay out of Hell? Answer
- How can a God of love send anybody to Hell? Answer
- Why does God allow innocent people to suffer? Answer
- Does God feel our pain? Answer
- What if I don’t believe in Hell? Answer
- The Good News - How to be saved from Hell. Answer
- How do you know the Bible is true? Answer
- Can a saved person ever be lost? Answer
- What is the eternal destiny of an infant who dies? Answer
[ If this information has been helpful, please prayerfully consider a donation to help pay the expenses for making this faith-building service available to you and your family! Donations are tax-deductible. ]
Author: Dr. Bruce W. Dunn of Grace Communications.
Copyright © 1999, Grace Communications, All Rights Reserved. Printed copies of the booklet Hell: Fact or Fiction are available from the copyright owner.
Christian Answers Network
PO Box 1167
Marysville WA 98270-1167