Elementary Quiz: Answers
If you answered at least 7 of these questions correctly, you are ready for the next level.
How did you do on this test? Do you want to try the next level?
- Who is the first man who ever lived? (Adam)
- Who was swallowed by a very large fish? (Jonah)
- Who led the Israelites out of Egypt? (Moses)
- Who killed Goliath? (David)
- Who was the first king of Israel? (Saul)
- What occupation did Jesus have prior to his ministry? (Carpenter)
- What is the name of the city in which Jesus was born? (Bethlehem)
- What is the name of the sea upon which Jesus walked? (Galilee)
- What is the name of the river in which John Baptized people? (Jordan)
- What is the name of Andrew's brother (both were disciples)? (Peter)