Intermediate Quiz: Answers
If you answered 6 questions correctly, you should try the next level.
How did you do this time? Do you want to try the next level?
- Who was the father of Isaac? (Abraham)
- Who was the father of Rehoboam? (Solomon)
- Who was the father of Methuselah? (Enoch)
- Who killed John the Baptist? (Herod)
- Who was the first person killed because he believed in Christ? (Stephen)
- Where was Saul going when he saw Jesus? (Damascus)
- Where did Jesus spend the majority of his life on Earth? (Nazareth)
- What Psalm begins, "The Lord is my shepherd?" (Psalm 23)
- What was Paul's occupation as he traveled as a missionary? (tent maker)
- What is the name of the Island upon which Barnabas lived? (Cyprus)