Bible Quiz—Level 1
(People & Places)
How much you know?
1. Who is the first man who ever lived?
2. Who was swallowed by a very large fish?
3. Who is the person that God used to lead the Israelites out of Egypt?
4. Who was the person who killed the giant named Goliath?
5. Who was the first king of Israel?
6. What occupation did Jesus have prior to his ministry?
7. What is the name of the city in which Jesus was born?
8. What is the name of the sea upon which Jesus walked?
Sea of Galilee
9. What is the name of the river in which John the Baptist baptized people?
10. What is the name of Andrew's brother (both were disciples)?
Learn more about the Bible.
Author: Paul S. Taylor,
Films for Christ
. Copyright 1995-2000, Films for Christ.
Kid Explorers Home