Bible Quiz - Cain and Abel
How much do you know?
1. Who was Eve's first born son?
2. What did Abel chose for his job?
3. What did Cain chose for his job?
4. What did God require for sacrifice for sins?
Giving up your favorite thing
Death of an animal
Anything that was eaten for food
5. God reveals that without the shedding of what, there is no forgiveness of sin.
6. What did Cain offer for a sacrifice?
Fruit and vegetables
Sticks and twigs
7. What did Cain do to Abel when he was angry about his sacrifice?
Yelled at him
Stole a lamb from him
Tried to blame him
8. Where did Cain get his wife?
Another race of people God created
He married a sister
He never actually married
God created a woman for him
9. How long did Adam live?
10. Today, why aren't brothers and sisters allowed to marry?
There are too many people.
They would fight to much.
They wouldn't be able to have children.
The children would have a very high risk of being deformed.
Learn more about the Bible.
Author: Paul S. Taylor,
. Copyright 1995-2001, Films for Christ.
Kid Explorers Home