Table of Contents
The Weather Book
The Earth was created to be the dwelling place of man. It is a complex world and its weather patterns affect our lives every day. Whether you live near the equator, a polar region, or somewhere in between, knowledge of the weather is important.
Weather and the Bible
You will discover…
- Why our exact distance from the sun allows life on earth
- How the weather on the other side of the earth affects you.
- How clouds form and how to identify the different types.
- What the difference is between a cold and warm front.
- Why you can often see lightning long before you can hear thunder.
- How to build your own weather station.
- How to survive in dangerous weather.
- What the greenhouse effect and the ozone hole is.
- What Noah’s flood and the Ice Age have in common.
- How weatherpersons forecast hurricanes and tornadoes.
- How to read a weather map.
- What our responsibility is to the environment.
|The Weather Book