ChristianAnswers.Net WebBible Encyclopedia
Goodness in man is not a mere passive quality, but the deliberate preference of right to wrong, the firm and persistent resistance of all moral evil, and the choosing and following of all moral good.
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Are you a GOOD person?
- What does God expect of me?
- What advice do you have for new and growing Christians? Answer
- How do I know what is right from wrong? Answer
- How can I decide whether a particular activity—such as smoking, gambling, etc.—is wrong? Answer
- Are you going to Heaven? Are you SURE you know the answer this extremely important question? Or have you made some common wrong assumptions? Find out now!
- Are you good enough to get to Heaven? Answer
- How good is good enough? Answer
- Will all mankind eventually be saved? Answer
- Why is the world the way it is? If God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and loving, would He really create a world like this? (filled with oppression, suffering, death and cruelty) Answer
- Am I good enough to go to Heaven?