a stain or reproach (Job 31:7 KJV; Prov. 9:7 KJV)
To blot out
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross —Colossians 2:14 KJV
Legacy Standard Bible version:
Having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us which was hostile to us, He also has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. —Colossians 2:14 LSB
- About the fall of mankind to worldwide depravity
- What is SIN AND WICKEDNESS? Is it just “bad people” that are sinners, or are YOU a sinner? Answer
- Are you good enough to get to Heaven? Answer
- How good is good enough? Answer
- What is atonement in the Bible?
- What is justification?
- Discover the good news that Jesus Christ offers
- Why is the world the way it is? If God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and loving, would He really create a world like this? (filled with oppression, suffering, death and cruelty) Answer
- Do you understand God’s Story? Take a short journey through the Bible, from Creation to eternity, summarizing of the Bible’s most important records, in chronological order.
- Will all mankind eventually be saved? Answer