Meaning: one who saves from any form or degree of evil
In its highest sense, the word indicates the relation sustained by our Lord to his redeemed ones, he is their Savior. The great message of the gospel is about salvation and the Savior. It is the “gospel of salvation.”
Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ secures for the repentant sinner a personal interest in the work of redemption. Salvation is redemption made effectual to the individual by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- God's Story: From Creation to Eternity
- Is Jesus Christ the answer? (questions & answers about salvation)
- Why is the world the way it is? If God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and loving, would He really create a world like this? (filled with oppression, suffering, death and cruelty) Answer
- Discover God’s promise for all people—told beautifully and clearly from the beginning. Discover The HOPE! Watch it on Christian Answers—full-length motion picture.
- Are you going to Heaven? Are you SURE you know the answer this extremely important question? Or have you made some common wrong assumptions? Find out now!…
- Are you good enough to get to Heaven? Answer
- How good is good enough? Answer
- Will all mankind eventually be saved? Answer