This title designates the divine nature of Christ. As the Word, he “was in the beginning” and “became flesh.” “The Word was with God” and “was God,” and was the Creator of all things (compare Ps.33:6; 107:20; 119:89; 147:18; Isaiah 40:8).
- Word of God
- son of God
- Was Jesus God, manifest in human form? Answer
- Is Jesus Christ God? Answer
- If Jesus was the Son of God, why did He call Himself the Son of Man? Answer
- How can one God be three persons—a Trinity? Answer
- Learn much more about Jesus Christ—his identity, life, death and resurrection