Goodness in man is not a mere passive quality, but the deliberate preference of right to wrong, the firm and persistent resistance of all moral evil, and the choosing and following of all moral good.
- Are you a GOOD person?
- What does God expect of me?
- What advice do you have for new and growing Christians? Answer
- How do I know what is right from wrong? Answer
- How can I decide whether a particular activity—such as smoking, gambling, etc.—is wrong? Answer
- Are you going to Heaven? Are you SURE you know the answer this extremely important question? Or have you made some common wrong assumptions? Find out now!
- Are you good enough to get to Heaven? Answer
- How good is good enough? Answer
- Will all mankind eventually be saved? Answer
- Why is the world the way it is? If God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and loving, would He really create a world like this? (filled with oppression, suffering, death and cruelty) Answer
- Am I good enough to go to Heaven?
- fall of man
- good works
- goodness of god
- thankfulness to god
- God’s Story: From Creation to Eternity—Take a multimedia journey through the Bible. Hear and read an exciting summary of the Bible’s most important records, in chronological order.
- The HOPE
- What is “atonement” in the Bible?
- Goodly trees
- Discover the good news that Jesus Christ offers
Article Version: June 4, 2019