About the 66 books of the Bible
The Bible is primarily an historic record of real events, people and places. Learn about each book and section of the Bible.
What is the New Testament?
Other Divisions of the Bible
Questions & Answers
- BIBLICAL UNITY—Do the books of the Bible form a unified whole? Is this evidence of its Divine inspiration? Answer
- INFALLIBILITY—How can the Bible be infallible if it is written by fallible humans? Answer
- Who wrote the first book of the Bible—Genesis? Answer
- ACCURACY—When we say that the Bible is the Word of God, does that imply that it is completely accurate, or does it contain insignificant inaccuracies in details of history and science? Answer
- TRUTH—How do we know the Bible is true? Answer
- Is the Bible truth or tabloid? Answer
- GENESIS—Should the book of Genesis be taken literally? Answer
- CANON—What are the canonized books of the Bible? Answer
- APOCRYPHA—What are the apocryphal books? Answer
- COMPARE QUR'AN—How does the Qur'an compare to the Book of Genesis on the great events of history (Creation, Fall, Flood and confusion of languages)? Answer