Anger is an emotion of instant displeasure.
…put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth. —Col. 3:8 NASB
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell. —Matthew 5:22 NASB
- Compare: LOVE
- What is SIN?
- fall of man
- goodness of God
- Cain—became very angry
NASB: God is a righteous judge,
And a God who has indignation every day.
“…you [God] hate all evildoers.” —Psalm 5:5 ESV excerpt
- What is the “fury” of God? Answer
- What is “the fear of the LORD”? and why is it important? Answer
- What is the “Sovereignty of God”? Answer
- What is the “justice of God”? Answer
- What is The Final Judgment? Answer
- Who is the “Just One”? Answer
- What is a “judgment seat”? Answer
- What is true Christian love? and what is God’s love? Answer —includes answer to the question: Is it biblically accurate to say, “God hates the SIN, but loves the SINNER”?