What are the…
Judgments of God
This phrase is used in various senses in the Bible.
The infliction of punishment on the wicked (Exodus 6:6; 12:12; Ezek. 25:11; Rev. 16:7), such as is mentioned in Genesis 7; 19:24,25; Judges 1:6-7; Acts 5:1-10, etc. Sometimes sends the punishment directly, and sometimes through an angel or through His people or through wicked people.
The secret decisions of God's will (Psalm 110:5; 36:6).
God sometimes judges with spiritual darkness.
- What is the “ANGER of God”? Answer
- What is the “FURY” of God? Answer
- The Deluge (The Great Flood of Noah’s time)
- WINDS AND WIND STORMS in the Bible
- What is the “SOVEREIGNTY of God”? Answer
- What is THE FEAR OF THE LORD? and why is it important? Answer
- Why is the world the way it is? If God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and loving, would He really create a world like this? (filled with oppression, suffering, death and cruelty) Answer
- How did the BAD THINGS in our world come into being? Answer
- What MIRACLES are recorded in the Bible? —including Divine judgments on evil deeds Answer
- miracles—some are sent as judgments of God
- wandering of the Israelites
- Does God control the weather? Does He send deadly storms? Answer
- What is the LOVE of God—including answer to the question: Is it really true that God hates the sin, but loves the sinner?
- eternal life versus eternal death
- The Just One
- God’s Story: From Creation to Eternity (illustrated)
- law of Moses
- judgment seat